- the general course or prevailing tendency; drift
- style or vogue
- the general direction followed by a road, river, coastline, or the like.
- handed down by; in accordance with
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of the older styles
By definition, you may think one needs to be “trendy” or “traditional”. Here at Roth & Tompkins Textiles, we flow in the middle, embracing a “transitional” approach, marrying traditional and trend. We feel your style is an individual choice. We offer comfort, quality, and cotton in transitional solids and patterns…
- movement, passage, or change from one position, state, stage, subject, concept, etc., to another; change
- brief modulation; a modulation used in passing.
- a passage from one scene to another
For fabric specifications, other color ways, and coordinates click on the links in red:
a. Bennett Wheat
b. Hepburn Spring
c. Edwin Spring
d. Hanover Seaglass
e. Calypso Red